It happens to all of us. You are about to log in, but you forget what your password is.
You try different keys you think would do the job, but nothing works.
There is a simple solution to your connection problems: the Forgotten Password function.
Here's how it works:
1. On the landing page "Khdemti", click on Login in the upper-right corner and click on "Forgotten password".
2. Enter your email address and click Submit.
If a window appears instead, click Forgotten Password, enter your e-mail address, and click Reset Password.
You should receive these notifications right after.
3. Access your e-mail account and look for the word reset email from "khdemti".
4. Click the link. You will be redirected to "khdemti" in the redefinition page.
5. Enter your password twice. (The strongest passwords are composed of small and capitalized text with numbers.)
Hopefully you remember the password this time. Cheers!